What can you expect from a GreenSmart builder?
Accredited GreenSmart Professionals will focus on three key elements to make a difference – energy efficiency, waste management and preventing pollution from your site during building.
What are GreenSmart Professionals?
- Schooled in environmental building skills
- Committed to the GreenSmart Code of Practice.
- Accredited nationally under the Housing Industry Associations GreenSmart program.
- Need minimum heating and cooling.
- Be naturally cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Allow you to enjoy the best of natural ventilation.
- Have lower running costs.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions into the environment.
- Reduce landfill and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Conserve valuable resources by recycling.
- Reduce costs.
- Make a cleaner safer site.
- Make a cleaner world.
- Prevent the loss of soil, sediment and litter from the site.
- Protect our waterways by controlling the escape of pollution from the site, especially with rain.
- Demonstrate a tangible commitment to a cleaner environment.
The Benefits to you
For more information on how to make a difference, call the HIA Consumer hotline on 1902 973 555
Next: The GreenSmart Process Compared with Traditional Design and Construction
Questions? Contact us now for a free consultation or more information.