This much loved but very tired holiday house was in desperate need of a make-over so the owners would feel encouraged to return and enjoy their holidays as a family once again. The piers on this house needed to be re-built and the existing floor re-levelled.
- Insulation added for cooling and retaining heat in winter.
- Floating floor was added to update the house.
- New low-E smart glass windows and sliding doors were added for energy efficiency.
- Front and rear decks were rebuilt and increased in size for functionality.
- Screening added to decks for privacy.
- Additional lower storey was added as a private area for visitors.
- Modern functional kitchen replaced the small original sink and cupboards.