The owners of this old beach house wanted to extend the upstairs deck, create a new deck and downstairs area for their children to give a degree of separation. The upstairs area was completely renovated whilst retaining the integrity and feel of the retro beach house. The owners wanted a new kitchen, functional 2 way bathroom main bedroom with a small private deck and ensuite.
- Large upstairs deck to take advantage of ocean views.
- Zoned areas for teenage children.
- Expansive bottom deck for children’s entertainment with table tennis and easy access to garden/cricket pitch.
- Outside hot and cold shower.
- Louvered windows were retained for cross flow ventilation and cooling summer breezes.
- Cypruss floor retained and re-sanded.